To publish your requirement write us at

Monday, April 12, 2010

Looking for a person who can work on a biography

Dear Friends,
 
I am Harsh Verdhan from ADPR 2004-05 Batch. I am looking for a professional who can work on one of my very important project.
 
I am working for a Biography project and i need the support for the same project. The project will require good research work from the existing Database in the form of Letters, Memos, Photo Albums, Video Films, News Clippings, Personal Meetings etc.
 
After research forming up the key persons required for the Biography, forming up their questionnaire and taking it ahead.
 
 
Must for Job:
  • Good Writing & Analytical skills
  • Excellent command over written English
  • Zeal to to do Research
  • Good Communication Skills
  • Some writing Experience
  • Good Knowledge of Photography
  • Overall a Good Communicator.
 
 
If you feel yoy can join me in the project than send across your CV to me at harshverdhan@gmail.com or Call Me.
 
 
 
Harsh Verdhan
OSD-PR, IFFCO
98913-68935

1 comment:

vRishi said...

Hi Harsh,

Can you give more details. Full time/ freelance?