To publish your requirement write us at
Thursday, December 26, 2013
Tuesday, December 24, 2013
Monday, December 23, 2013
Friday, December 20, 2013
Save The Children is looking for a Communication & Documentation Manager, to be based at Bhatinda (Punjab, India) for a 4-year long project supported by IKEA.
Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org.
for more information you can contact. Ankush Singh at email@example.com
The Asian Age is looking for Sub-Editors on the News Desk. The position will be based out of Mumbai. Sound understanding of news and excellent language skills are pre-requisites.
Candidates with one to four years with a newspaper, magazine or news website may send in their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, December 19, 2013
Wednesday, December 18, 2013
Saturday, December 14, 2013
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Monday, November 25, 2013
Tuesday, November 19, 2013
- Excellent Editing skills and command on English language
- Good knowledge in all beats and various subjects
- Good writing skills
Monday, October 28, 2013
Saturday, October 26, 2013
Friday, October 25, 2013
Thursday, October 24, 2013
Wednesday, October 23, 2013
Requirement: Senior Account Executive / Account Manager in New Delhi
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Mass Communication from a reputed university / Institute.
- Smart, outgoing with good written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates working with PR agencies and handling media relations of clients in sectors like Real Estate, Hospitality, Education, Lifestyle would be preferred.
- Intelligent individuals with common sense with go-getting attitude
- Having excellent contacts in relevant media would of added advantage.
Brief job profile:
* Account management
* Client coordination
* Media relations
* Creating communication write-ups
* Preparing media plans
* Execution of media strategy.
Salary: As per the standards in the industry
Contact person: Ashish Dutta
Source: Jobs Media
Monday, October 21, 2013
Friday, October 18, 2013
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
Monday, October 14, 2013
Entry 1- Latika Sharma, Delhi
Entry 2- Sumedha, Jammu
Entry 3- Anwesha Brahma, Delhi
Entry 4- Avantika Gupta | Supriya Batra, Jammu
Entry 5- Ajeet Tiwari, Dhenkanal
Entry 6- Monika Yadav, Delhi
Entry 7- Muhammed Nizamudheen K, Delhi
Entry 8- Bikash Chetry, Aizawl
Entry 9- Sanya Pandey, Aizawl
Entry 10- Shivani Bhattacharya, Delhi
Entry 11- Sabari Saran, Delhi
Entry 12- Shriya Syal, Delhi
Entry 13- B Sundaresan, Dhenkanal
Entry 14- Arijit Paladhi, Delhi
Entry 15- Sasmridhi Dikshit, Delhi
Entry 16- Deeksha Saksena, Delhi
Entry 1- Manavi Agrawal
Entry 2- Mukesh Kumar
Entry 3- Manisha
Entry 4- Sneha
Entry 5- Gayatri
Entry 6- Vivekanand
Entry 7- Saurabh
Entry 8- Puja
Entry 1- Jyoti Rai, RTV | Sezel Lalwani, RTV | Mohi, EJ
Entry 2- Gaurav Singh, Ad-PR
Entry 3- Reva Malhotra | Saransh Jain | Apoorv Saxena | Mohit Pasricha (All Ad-PR)
Entry 4- Srishty Chawla| Srishti Assaye | Akshay Kapoor | Chaithanya J K (All Ad-PR)
Entry 5- Akash Priyan | Neha Nimbekar | Nishi (All Ad-PR)
Entry 1- Kishan
Entry 2- Chiranjibi
Entry 3- Smrutiranjan
Entry 4- Arpita
Entry 5- Tapaswini
Entry 6- Sunandan Mishra
Entry 7- Padmalochan
Thanks & Regards,
Coordinator, IIMC Paper Reading Competion 2013
Saturday, October 12, 2013
What say ALUMNI ?
Creative | 4 AANA
Friday, October 11, 2013
About the Challenge
The CR Video Challenge (CRVC) is a joint initiative of the Commonwealth Educational Media Centre for Asia (CEMCA) and United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO), New Delhi, to engage the Indian youth in CR and promote understanding and importance of CR as an alternative media for community's self-expression, learning and development. CEMCA has been working to promote the use of CR in learning for development since 2006. CEMCA has organized over 30 workshops in the past to create awareness about CR, and runs a help-desk entitled "CEMCA Community Radio Facilitation Centre" to support new applicants and serve as a clearing house for information on CR. UNESCO recognizes that the presence of CR is a sign of media pluralism, diversity of content, and the representation of a society's different groups and interests. CR encourages open dialogue, local transparency and a voice to the voiceless. The UNESCO's International Programme for the Development of Communication (IPDC) has been promoting the use and establishment of low-cost media, including CR stations for the past several years. In 2011, UNESCO established the Community Media Chair at the University of Hyderabad, India, which is the only UNESCO chair covering the CR sector.
Rules & Regulations
The CRVC will be a competition amongst students pursuing Media studies in Indian education institutions during the period of the contest.
Topic: Why Community Radio Matters?
- The length of video permitted in the competition shall be up to maximum 3 minutes duration.
- Students will use any type of camera to produce the video, and upload the same to YouTube, Vimeo or Blip.Tv.
- Register and Submit the link of your video to the Video Competition page at http://crvc.cemca.org.in (free of cost).
- Student will submit the script of the video, copyright declaration, including license to release the video in CC-BY-SA, and a certificate of studentship and recommendation from his/her Head of the department/Director of the institute authenticating the work of the student to CEMCA.
- While educational institutions may recommend more than one entry from their students, each student can submit only one entry for the competition.
- A reputed jury will select the awards to be given on World Radio Day 2014.
- Last Date of Submission Online: 30 December 2013
- Last date of receipt of documentation at CEMCA: 10 January 2014
- Announcement of Award Winners: 30 January 2014
- Distribution of Awards: 13 February 2014
Criteria and Awards
Eligible entries will be scored based on the following guidelines.
- 25 points: overall impact (persuasive, informational, educational)
- 25 points: originality and creativity (concepts, ideas, format)
- 25 points: relevance and clarity of message
- 25 points: technical proficiency and quality
In addition, the award winners will also be reimbursed 2AC train ticket to attend the Award function at New Delhi.
Panel of Judges
The panel of judges to review the submissions are:
- Prof. Ashok Ogra, Director, Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, New Delhi (Chair)
- Padma Shri Bhajan Sopori, Indian Classical Instrumentalist
- Mr. Premchand Palety, Chief Executive, C fore
- Ms. Sheela Raval, ABP News Channel
- Ms Annapurna Vancheswaran, Director, Sustainable Development Outreach Division, The Energy and Resources Institute
- Ms Iskra Panevska, Communication and Information Advisor, UNESCO, New Delhi
- Dr. Sanjaya Mishra, Director, Commonwealth Educational Media Centre for Asia, New Delhi