To publish your requirement write us at
Wednesday, July 29, 2015
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
OneWorld is looking for candidates to:
- Collate relevant and updated information.
- Participate as members of the research and knowledge team in conducting case studies.
- Write brief reports as well detailed case studies
- Initiate, participate in and contribute to cutting edge discourse on development issues through dynamic web-based tools (like communities of practice, discussion forums, blogs etc)
- Coordinate with a collaborative pool of domain experts to address specific queries, initiate discussions and provide feedback.
- Build and sustain knowledge partnerships with institutions/ organisations undertaking similar/related work in India and abroad.
Skills and Experience:
- Should have at least a Master's degree with exposure to data collection, documentation, research studies, and information synthesis.
- Good analytical and quantitative research capabilities
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Presentation skills with an ability to analyse, interpret, synthesise data and advocate for evidence-based recommendations.
- Familiarity with online, audio, visual and social media is desirable
- Experience of 1-2 years is preferable, but freshers from premier academic institutions are also encouraged to apply.
- The key personal attributes of a candidate include:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a capacity to work in a team and with peers
- Ability to work and deliver output within the timelines.
- Flexibility, responsiveness, discipline and patience.
- Ability to travel
How to apply
Interested candidates are required to submit their applications by sending a comprehensive CV and a letter of interest via e-mail to recruit(dot)owfi(at)oneworld(dot)net by 9th August 2015.
Please mention details of your current work profile, and current and expected salary. OneWorld Foundation India is an equal opportunity employer. Salary will be as per the selected candidate's qualification and experience.
Please mention 'Ref: Researcher and Knowledge Coordinator' in the subject line of the email.
About OneWorld Foundation India
The OneWorld Group uses Information and Communication Technologies for social and sustainable development. In its pioneering role as a knowledge-enabler, the OneWorld network creates and disseminates development content to audiences worldwide on a gamut of global issues – from grassroots voices to international policy deliberations - through its international portals, regional editions and thematic channels.
For more please visit:
Friday, July 24, 2015
Locations- Delhi/ Dehradun
Send your CVs at- email@example.com