Me News, a soon-to-be-aired 24×7 Hindi regional news channel from Manav Entertainment Group, has the following openings.
Locations: Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Bihar and Uttarakhand
- Excellent command over spoken and written English & Hindi.
- Good knowledge of the state, its culture, traditions and literature.
- Ability to type in both the Unicode Script and the Roman Script in electronic media patterns.
Experience: 5 to 7 years of experience in mainstream English or Hindi electronic media
Qualification: Proficiency in English and Hindi — both spoken and written
Qualification: A degree/diploma in Journalism with a strong command over English and Hindi. Good re-writing and spoken skills are a must.
Experience: 3 to 5 years of experience in mainstream journalism preferably with a news agency/TV channel
Age limit: 30
- Any graduate with 50 per cent aggregate
- A degree/diploma in Journalism or Mass Media
- Proficiency in English and Hindi — both spoken and written
Experience: One year of experience in electronic media
Age limit: 25
- An MBA (Marketing) with a background in strategy development
- Must possess knowledge of technology and operations; prior online experience preferred
- Should have prior experience of managing a diverse team
Job profile: Responsible for complete news channel administration and management, technical development and training. The job profile involves coordination with service providers.
Qualification: MBA/MCA/MSc in Computers with experience in news channel management, especially B2C and e-commerce websites can apply.
Qualification: MBA/MA in Mass Communication/Advertising with experience in B2C related business/product launch/promotion strategies can apply.
Contact person: A. Chandra (News & State co-ordinator)