To publish your requirement write us at
Friday, October 24, 2014
Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
Thursday, October 16, 2014
Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University needs Assistance Manager (Mass Communication) for a project- Last Date 20.10.2014
Applications are invited to work as Assistance Manager (Mass Communication) in Gujarat Energy Development Agency (GEDA), Gandhinagar, sponsored consultancy project entitled, "Renewable Energy Technology, Policy, Inspection, Verification and Advisory".
Short listed candidates will be called for a written examination followed by a personal interview. No traveling or any other allowances will be paid for attending the interview.
Send application and bio-data via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For details - check this
Designation: Senior Editor, Photo Operations
For its central programming hub, Microsoft is looking for a candidate with 6-8 years of photo journalism experience to be part of an operation which will manage and produce slideshows for all its markets globally. These slideshows or picture stories will be showcased on Microsoft's media website (www.msn.com) and apps across all devices and platforms. This is a unique opportunity for a high energy and enterprising person who is ready to lead a team that's innovating in the field of consumer content.
This person will be required to work with a team of managing editors and photo editors across Microsoft's markets globally handling various genres to plan and coordinate an extremely high quality of picture-led programming to engage and delight users, as well as support a variety of business objectives. Ability and experience to plan ahead, coordinate with teams across various time zones and implement audience-focused photo-led content initiatives are key attributes of this role. Familiarity with online content publishing tools is a must, as is experience in working with photo publishing tools.
This position is based in New Delhi.
The ideal candidate will have
• Experience in organising coverage of major events
• Proven ability to generate ideas across a wide range of planned slideshows
• Experience of working in a fast-paced online environment across an international community
• Solid journalistic skills and strong knowledge of content across: news, finance, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, weather, health, food and drink, travel and cars
• Strong attention to detail, an appreciation for beautiful visual presentation and a passion for editorial excellence
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Team management and leadership skills
• Ability to work with multiple content formats including text, pictures, graphics and videos
• Detailed planning of content across major events and set pieces
• Coordinate the production and delivery of daily slideshows across verticals
• Maintain and update a detailed centralised editorial calendar
• Inform international markets of content coming down the pipeline
• Manage the team producing slideshows – both for planned and Breaking News scenarios
• Gather KPI reports, share insights, seek feedback and develop best practice
Key skills, experience and education
• 6-8 years of experience in planning and coordination of major events
• Experience of handling photo media, generating slideshow ideas and augmenting captions
• Experience in managing and motivated highly efficient teams
• Working knowledge of online publishing tools and content management systems
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
• Ability to collaborate across international boundaries to deliver shared goals
• Degree in journalism, communications or related discipline preferred
Eligible candidates may send resumes to Mr. Ashim Ghosh at email@example.com
Wednesday, October 15, 2014
Uzbekistan Chapter of IIMC Alumni Association met on September 20 at Al-Aziz Café, Tashkent. It was presided over by Mr. Beruni S. Alimov and attended by Ahmadjon Kasimov (1994), Amirkul Karimov (1994), Fahriddin Nizamov (1994), Uktam Mirzayorov (1994), Anvar Karimov (1999), Halim Saidov (1994) and Fotimakhon Makhsimova (2014). Nazira Tashpulatova was guest at the meeting.
Minutes of the Meeting:-
1. Celebrated the 20th anniversary of the first graduates from the IIMC in Uzbekistan.
2. Creation of the chapter of the IIMC Alumni Association in Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
3. Meeting unanimously elected Mr. Beruniy S. Alimov as President of IIMC Alumni Association- Uzbekistan Chapter.
4. President Mr. Alimov expressed gratitude to the participants for taking part in this event.
5. Souvenirs of IIMC Alumni Meet Connections 2014 were distributed to participants.
6. Participants of the meeting showed a great interest in such books as "Meri awvaz suno", "Hindi Cinema Ke 150 Sitare" and "Qamar Dard: Karan Aur Bachav" by Mr. Vinod Viplav, and "Mugal-e-Aazam" by Ms. Sushila Kumari.
7. Mr. Alimov also informed participants about recent activities taken by IIMC Alumni in India.
8. Mr. Alimov made a presentation of the new book "Social Media in Business and Governance" written by IIMC Senior Prof. K.M. Shrivastava who is also the mentor of IIMC regional centres.
9. During the meeting alumni discussed a variety of issues, including creative and professional exchange of views on journalism in Uzbekistan and in whole World.
10. It was decided to rename the former IIMCians club called "33 +" to the IIMC Alumni Association, Uzbekistan Chapter
11. To have meeting once in 6 months with all Alumni of the IIMC from Uzbekistan.
12. To make a plan to visit IIMC by Uzbek Chapter Members and to take a part in the one of the General meetings of IIMC Alumni Association in the future.
Thanks & Regards,
IIMC Alumni Association, Uzbekistan Chapter
Experience: 1 to 4 Years
Out of the box ideas and build a concept keeping organization taste in mind.
• Conceptualizing & developing content for websites, interactive applications, games, demos, mobile applications, Mobile marketing activities, etc.
• To work on deadlines and deliver the brief
• Hands on Ideation & Brainstorming
• Ability to write in various tones - corporate, casual, etc
• Assisting with new brand creations
• Must love writing as a passion, Strong communication abilities including written and oral presentation skills
• Outstanding Time Management Skill in the area of planning, organization & Project Execution
• Writing copy for marketing collaterals like online mailers, posters,Blogs, brochures, etc
• Coordinating with visualizers to produce the final creative by jointly conceptualizing the theme and other details
• Research use-cases to prioritize and determine the best way to communicate product information to users.
Link to company's website: http://vivaconnect.co
Pay: As per industry standards.
Location: Sector 10, Noida
Email CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AVP - Marketing & Brand Strategy
VivaConnect Pvt. Ltd.
Corporate Office : B / 242, Oshiwara Industrial Centre, New Link Rd, Goregaon (W), Mumbai- 400104. B: +91.22.6785 6785
Delhi NCR Office : A7 - Second Floor (Front Portion), Sector 10, Noida- 20130
Monday, October 13, 2014
Friday, October 10, 2014
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
Job Profile: Research, Analysis, etc. in Advirtising
Thanks & Regards,