To publish your requirement write us at
Friday, January 30, 2015
Tuesday, January 27, 2015
MP Chapter, IIMC Alumni Association
Friday, January 23, 2015
IIMCAA, Madhya Pradesh
Fidelity Worldwide Investment is hiring Customer Service Associate for their Client Services Team with 0-3 years of relevant experience for their Gurgaon office. Those interested, please respond with your updated resume to
Phone 91 124 402 1915
The details of the profile is given below for your reference.
Role : Customer Service Associate
Experience : 0-3 years
Education & Qualification : Any Graduate (except for BCA, BE, B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, CS, CA, CFAs)
CTC : between INR 2.92 to 4.5 LPA (salary will be based on experience)
Shift Timing: UK Business Hours (anytime between India Time)
Non Hiring Zone: Faridabad / Ghaziabad
Transport : Free Transport provided both ways
Food : Free meals provided
· excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to articulate and converse fluently
· 60% aggregate marks in Graduation / Post Graduation
· customer focus and orientation
· excellent aptitude and problem solving skills
· positive attitude and is flexible to working in a "Fast-paced, high-intensity work environment."
· confidence and proactive approach towards dealing with various situations at work
· awareness on Fidelity as a company and the job profile
· long term career plans with Fidelity
When appearing for the walk-in drive / F2F meetings; the candidates must bring the following documents / photocopies of their;
· Updated resume
· Address Proof
· Educational certificates: 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post-Graduation
· Employment documents: Offer Letter, Relieving Letter, Last 3 months salary slips of current / last working company (If experienced)
The JD and a brief profile of the company have been attached below for your reference.
Fidelity is an asset manager serving investors in all corners of the world outside North America. It was established in 1969 and manages all significant asset classes for institutional and retail investors in long-term savings products. FIL and its subsidiaries employ over 6000 people in 27 countries managing and administering $372.8 billion worldwide.
Fidelity's investment style relies on fundamental research of companies and a strict bottom-up portfolio construction discipline. This means Fidelity's analysts and portfolio managers look closely at a company's balance sheet and future plans; meet regularly with and question its management; and then speak to its competitors, suppliers, customers and anyone else who might give them information that helps to assess whether the investment is a good one. Every investment in every portfolio is selected on its merit and ability to contribute to a better return.
The same can be said of its employees, who are encouraged to take intelligent risk in order to make small improvements that cumulatively improve the business. Fidelity is independent, not a subsidiary of a big bank or other institution, and is privately owned. This means that it can take long-term investment decisions rather than chase the next quarterly results as a listed company might. Fidelity believes its independence is a considerable advantage that benefits its customers.
As well as investment management, Fidelity distributes the funds of other managers through its FundsNetworkTM platform, administers pension schemes, and has interests in various other enterprises in Europe and Asia. For further information please visit www.fidelityrecruitment.com
Purposes of the role
The role involves responding to incoming queries from Wholesale and Retail clients. This role is extremely varied and you will be expected to respond to a variety of different types of enquiries. These may include information on a customer account, details about a particular Fidelity product, resolution and prevention of a problem. Your role is to ensure that all interactions with the customer are handled in a timely manner and with a quality of response that continually exceeds the customers' expectations. Every contact with a customer should be seen as an opportunity to meet our business goal of acquiring new and retaining existing assets.
Your key accountabilities
· Productivity – Standards for your productivity of work must be adhered to.
· Quality – Standards for the quality of letters and calls must be adhered to.
· SLAs – Deliver work within the agreed SLAs of the team
· Take responsibility for handling and escalating issues/concerns identified.
· Develop and maintain thorough knowledge of all systems, processes and procedures relating to department.
Your skills and experience
· Interacting in a friendly and professional manner with customers.
· Excellent command on English language – both verbal and written.
· Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
· Ensure all inputting of information is accurate, good attention to detail.
· Develop a complete understanding of Fidelity's products, procedures and customer's needs.
· Explain UK products and procedures clearly and simply whilst promoting Fidelity's brand values.
· Develop a good understanding of the role and activities conducted within the Service Centre.
· Develop a complete understanding of Fidelity's systems.
· Maintain professional working relationships with other departments within Fidelity
· Develop a complete understanding of all compliance issues associated with dealing and problem resolution.
· Demonstrate diplomacy and tolerance.
· Ability to remain highly motivated and focused towards the key measurements.
· Able to work under pressure.
· Able to take ownership of individual issues and ensure they are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer and Fidelity
Dear Communications Professional,
We have pleasure in alerting you about the following managerial level vacancies that have arisen with the Challenge TB Project of The UNION, at New Delhi.
|Number of Positions:||Last Date of Applying||Email ID to Apply||Link to JD|
|Senior Marketing and Communications Officeremail@example.com||Job Description|
|Marketing and Communications Officerfirstname.lastname@example.org||Job Description|
The International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease (The Union) is an international scientific organization headquartered in Paris, France, since 1920. It has regional and country offices in Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, North America and South-East Asia regions.
Challenge TB is a USAID funded global project led by KNCV with an objective to accelerate the global fight against TB, in partnership with the international consortium of partner organizations including The Union, American Thoracic Society (ATS), FHI 360, Interactive Research & Development (IRD), Japan Anti-Tuberculosis Association (JATA), Management Sciences for Health (MSH), PATH and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The Union has been identified as the lead partner for Challenge TB project in India slated to begin on 1 January 2015. TB still continues to be a major public health problem in India, and requires intensified and collaborative efforts from all stakeholders in the country to achieve the Country's vision of "TB Free India".Challenge TB will contribute to TB control efforts in India through a Call to Action to End TB in India. The goal is to create and sustain high-level domestic commitment through mobilization of a wide range of stakeholders to provide a momentum capable of demanding and sustaining high-level domestic commitment to end TB in India and tapping the energy and influence of key stakeholders to drive political, administrative and technical solutions to specific key barriers in TB control in India. The project will possibly be one of the most high profile public health campaigns in India in recent years, addressing an infectious disease that stills accounts for around 240,000 preventable deaths in the country each year.
For further details about The UNION, please visit www.theunion.org
Detailed job descriptions for each position have been appended with the mail.
We shall be grateful if you could circulate details of the vacancy to friends/ colleagues whom you believe to be qualified and interested in the position.
We apologize for intruding into your inbox and take this opportunity to thank you for your attention and support to this recruitment initiative.
Strategic Alliance Management Services Pvt Ltd.
1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar, New Delhi 110 025;
Phones: 011-2684-2162; 4165-3612; 2691-0003; 2692-1582
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Friday, January 9, 2015
Wednesday, January 7, 2015
The Central Committee of IIMC Alumni Association met at IIMC HQ, New Delhi on January 4. President Mrs. Sunila Dhar presided over the meeting that was attended by Vice President Mr. Prasad Sanyal, Mr. Deepak Singh, General Secretary Mr. Rahul Sharma, Organisation Secretaries Mr. Vijay Pandey, Mr. Harshendra Singh Verdhan, Mr. Keshav Kumar, Mr. Krishna Pophale, Mr. Gaurav Dikshit, Secretary Ms. Kamini Patil, Executive Members Mr. Animesh Biswas, Mr. Pratham Dwivedi, Mr. Utkarsh Chaturvedi, Ms. Debalina Dey, Ms. Ipsita Panda, Mr. Ankit Roy, Ms. Arpita Kedia & Ms. Pragya Swastik. Alumni Mr. Ritesh Verma, Ms. Samvedna Kashyap, Mr. Saransh Rashdeep Jain, Mr. Peeyush Jain, Mr. Max Meeqat & Ms. Pooja Sagar also attended the meeting. The meeting discussed preparations for the Annual Alumni Meet Connections 2015 scheduled on February 15, 2015 at IIMC HQ, New Delhi.
4. Sponsorship: The CC took stock of the proposals that have been sent to various companies. As senior executives of most companies were on year-end leaves, there was not much response from the parties to whom the proposals were sent. The CC is hopeful of receiving positive response from companies this week.
Friday, January 2, 2015
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Eligibility Criteria- http://iimcaa.org/news/item/connections-2015-campus-wale-entrepreneurs-eligibility-criteria.html
7. Alice Guram | 1991-92 Batch | Founder & CEO, MediaPulse PR
IIMC Alumni Association