To publish your requirement write us at
Monday, July 9, 2018
Saturday, July 7, 2018
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
IIMC Alumni Association
Sunday, June 24, 2018
IIMCAA Elections 2018: Voters List- 2 September, Nominations- 16 September, Voting- 30 September & AGM- 7 October
The Central Committee of IIMC Alumni Association met on June 3rd, 2017 at IIMC HQ, New Delhi. Seniormost Alumni Mr. Prasad Sanyal presided over the meeting that was attended by General Secretary Mr. Mihir Ranjan and Treasurer Ms. Deeksha Saksena.
Mr. Madhur Kalra, Mr. Ritesh Verma, Mr. Dadan Vishwakarma, Mr. Prabhat Upadhyay, Mr. Shreesh Chandra Singh, Mr. Govinda Mishra, Mr. Anil Kumar, Mr. Atul Gupta, Mr. Ashish Sharma, Ms. Varsha Verma, Ms. Megha Shaw, Mr. Afzal Alam and Mr. Shyam M Singh were also present in the meeting.
Minutes of the Meeting:-
1. Mr. Afzal Alam and Mr. Shyam M Singh raised the issues of students, IIMCAA's income and expenditure. IIMCAA officials explained why an alumni association was not supposed to act as an union of students. They were apprised about the established tradition and process of publication of income and expense details with audit report in Annual Alumni Meet Connections Souvenir every year.
2. The Central Committee has decided to host Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 7th October, 2018 (Sunday). Venue and Time to be communicated later.
3. The Central Committee has finalised the election schedules for Biennial IIMCAA Elections 2018. Appointment of the Election Commissioner and Election Officer will be made soon. Important dates for IIMCAA Elections 2018 are as follows.
02 September, 2018- Publication of Voters List
09 September, 2018- Notification of IIMCAA Elections 2018
16 September, 2018- Nomination for IIMCAA Elections 2018
30 September, 2018- Voting, Counting and Results (If Required)
07 October, 2018- Charge Handover to New Team and AGM- All Hands Meet 2018
Thanks & Regards,
Monday, May 7, 2018
Engineers India Ltd. (EIL) is looking for good Freelance Content Writers, who have some exposure to writing for business & financial publications. A bit of exposure to stock market analysis and hydrocarbons/ oil & gas trends will be an added advantage.
The current requirement is writing for our Company's Annual Report/ Sustainability reports. The content writer is required to write the Foreword, Chairman's statement to Shareholders, Chairman's speech, MDAR, Director's Report and proof-read/ enhance the overall quality of the report by providing a sectoral perspective.
The writer is also required to highlight EIL's stock and business potential with an analytical outlook of the overall investment landscape.
The compensation can be worked out based on the candidate's experience and quality of his past work.
EIL would not be considering fresh graduates, only candidates with 5-15 years experience. Candidates with a Mass Communication/ Journalism degree with a MBA (Finance) would be an ideal fit.
Interested candidates can email their profile to - email@example.com
Friday, May 4, 2018
The Central Committee will meet on 6 May, 2018 (Sunday) at IIMC HQ, New Delhi at 5 PM.
1. Review of Connections 2018 & IFFCO IIMCAA Awards 2018
2. Suggestions received at State Level Connections 2018
3. IIMCAA Elections 2018
4. Any issue not listed but raised by members present in the meeting.
Thanks & Regards,