To publish your requirement write us at
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
September 21, 2011 (Wednesday)
Tuesday, September 13, 2011
The Sunday Guardian newspaper published simultaneously from Delhi and London is looking for editors for the news desk andreporters for the bureau.
The openings are for junior, middle level and senior desk persons and reporters, starting with sub-editor and correspondent, respectively.
Experience range: 2 years to 9/10 years
Location: New Delhi
Salary will be commensurate with experience
Applicants need to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Invest In Nest, a leading Indian property selling portal, requires Content Writer in Gurgaon
Experience: 6 months to 2 years; Freshers with excellent flair for writing can also apply
Candidate profile: Excellent writing skills with a fair knowledge of SEO; background in real estate and finance sector preferred if not necessary
Brief job profile:
* Creating search engine friendly content
* Writing articles and blog posts
* Promoting the content through social media/networking/bookmarking sites
Salary range: Rs 1,00,000 – 2,25,000 pa (Based on relevant experience)
Contact person: Tanya Madan
The fellowships are open to journalists working for newspapers/ magazines/ radio or TV channels on themes of India's rural crises.
The last date for submission of applications is 30 September 2011.
Requirement: The ideal candidates would be willing to spend two to three weeks with rural communities and write series of stories or make radio/ TV programmes on grassroots issues that require wider coverage and policy debates.
The fellowship duration is three to six weeks and the amount is Rs. 150,000 including travel and incidental expenses.
Rules and Regulations
The applications should include a cover letter and the candidate's CV (strictly within 3 A4 pages) along with the following:
* A clearly defined project proposal not to exceed 500 words. For tips please go to the website of the Inclusive Media for Change (im4change.org) and click on "fellowship" section.
* A break up of at least 5 story ideas based on the project proposal (within 200 words). Going through stories of last year's Inclusive Media Fellows on the website would give you an idea of the stories written.
* A rough break-up of travel/ boarding requirements (within Rs. 55,000). Please mention the places you want to visit and a rough breakup of what you expect to be your expenditure.
* Two samples of published work (or Radio/TV programmes) in English or Hindi. For electronic stories, please use CD/ DVD and post it to us clearly marked your name and the title of the story.
* A supporting letter from the editor assuring leave for 4 weeks and agreeing to use the fellowship output in the publication (Free lancers must procure a supporting letter from the editor of a publication/ channel agreeing to use the fellowship output)
* A letter of recommendation about the candidate's past record, journalistic abilities and suitability for the project. (Letter of recommendation could be from your teacher, employer or former or present editor who is familiar with your work. The letter of recommendation should not be confused with the Employer's/editor's supporting letter.
Send your completed application and CV in Microsoft Word format along with scanned copies of your clippings to the following email address:
Application sent by emails will be promptly acknowledged.
Those sending emails please write "Inclusive Media Fellowship 2011″ in the subject line.
However, if for any reason you cannot send it by email, or if you want to send a hard copy as well as the email, please do so by speed post or courier to the following address:
Centre for the Study of Developing Societies (CSDS)
29, Rajpur Road
Monday, September 12, 2011
• Sub Editors
• Senior Sub Editors
• Chief Copy Editors
• Associate Editors
• Senior Correspondents
• Special Correspondents
• News Editor
Experience: 0-15 years
Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience
Contact person: Gunjan Batra
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: 40575757 , Extension 323
Source: Jobs Media
Opportunity in: Dentsu Marcom, Mumbai (One of the three, full-service advertising agencies that are part of Dentsu India Group)
Profile sought: Copy Writer (Advertising)
Requisites: 1.5 – 3 years of experience in an advertising agency, significant brand experience, Degree/ Diploma/ Major in Advertising preferred.
Attributes: Enthusiastic, team player, an out-and-out 'ideas person'
Remuneration: Merit-based, competitive, best of industry benchmarks
Contact person: Snigdha, firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable, interested candidates need to send: Cover letter with summary of brand and category experience, resume, link to portfolio, current CTC and references