IIMC Alumni Association's Maharashtra Chapter held its first meeting after Mumbai Connections 2015 on September 5 at Cafe Coffee Day, Near Reserve Bank of India, Bandra-Kurla Complex.
Chapter President Mr. Suryakant Mishra presided over the meeting that was attended by Senior Alumni Mr. Saurabh Sinha, Mr. Neeraj Bajpai, Ms. Gayatri Srivastava, General Secretary Mr. Sourav Mishra, Mr. Niranjan Bharti, Ms. Hasleen Kaur, Ms. Sonam Saini, Ms. Mani Sharma, Ms. Dolly Bansiwar & Ms. Kamini Patil.
The meeting was attended by 11 alumnus, from across various branches and streams. The attendee profile included from very senior members to latest pass outs. The participants were journalists, TV producers, authors, teachers, bankers, movie stars, CXOs, PR executives and entrepreneurs.
Minutes of the Meeting:-
- The Maharashtra Chapter Meeting observed two minutes silence to mark the loss of our beloved teacher Prof. K.M. Shrivastava.
- Felicitation of Ms. Hasleen Kaur, (Ad-PR, 2009-10 Batch) under Campus Wale Entrepreneurs Series. Former Miss India and Bollywood Actress Ms. Kaur is the founder of Webeasts, a digital media marketing agency.
- Chapter members decided to visit IIMC, Amravati Campus on October 30- November 1 to interact with the current batch students. Interested members can communicate their names to me before September 30.
- Senior members Mr Saurabh Sinha, Mr Neeraj Bajpai and Ms Gayatri Shrivastava showed keen interest in nurturing students from IIMC, Amravati.
- Decision was taken to meet at a gap of one-and-a-half to two months.
- Proposal was discussed for dinner night on sharing basis to know each other at an informal level and boost the alumni bonding.
- Proposal was made to follow the Lets Talk format following its Delhi launch.
Thanks & Regards,
General Secratary, Maharashtra.
IIMC Alumni Association