To publish your requirement write us at

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Moddus Communications requires junior copy writer and proof reader..

Position: Junior Copywrtier & Proofreader
Location: New Delhi.
 
Job Profile/Description
A good reader with excellent writing skills, command on proof reading and vibrant mind to explore new ideas. A well-furnished brain that ticks with the times and comes up with communication concepts that fulfill the two key aspects of Creativity – Novelty & Relevance.
 
Qualifications: Graduate+

Experience: Should be good at with creative writing & communication.
 
 
Contact Person
Indrani
Mail resume at mktg@moddusmedia.com
 
 
 
 
 
For appointment call: Ms. Indrani : 9971595976

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Indrani,
I have just given my final year examinations of Economics Hns., Delhi University.I am expecting my results latest by July ’08.

I read that the job requires no special educational background but talent and creativity. Well I have studied economics for the last three years but I have a knack for creativity as well. I like thinking about new ideas which can influence others and attract appreciation. I would like to be apart of your organisation as it would provide me a right direction in which I can explore my imagination.

I tried sending you the E-mail but it bounced back. So how do i apply for it?
Neha Agrawal

IIMC Alumni Association said...

Neha

You should visit this site and check there carrer menu.

I hope, that will help you.

http://moddusgroup.com/