It is important to adhere to each and every condition of the IIMCAA Awards 2017 to ensure your entries are shortlisted for evaluation by jury. We would like to request to all prospective applicants to read rules and criteria of the awards carefully before sending entries. Here is the link of notification of the IIMCAA Awards 2017.
Checklist for IIMCAA Awards 2017
- PG Diploma holder of IIMC. Details of academic session, department and campus.
- Two references of class/ batch with their mobile number and email id
- Brief essay to justify entry for the award
- Applicant to submit an undertaking to authorise IIMCAA to use applicant's name, photograph, organisation's name and their entries for promoting the Awards in all communication medium
- Organisational nomination should be backed by Head of the department or competent authority
- One applicant, one entry, one season
- Entries acceptable only in PDF, JPEG, PPT, Web URL Link format
- Applicant to provide a suitable translation in English or Hindi if language of content is other than Hindi or English
Categories of Reporting- Agricultural, Investigative, Developmental and Political
- Recommendation letter from the Head of the organisation/ Reporting Manager/ Two peers are required if entry lacks byline or explicit credit to the applicant
Categories of Production- Print, Broadcast and Digital
- Letter of the Editor/ Competent Authority explicitly nominating the applicant for the award
- Extra weightage will be given to special pages
- Advertorials/ Sponsored pages will not qualify
- Content must be of minimum 10 minutes duration & produced for half an hour wheel only
- Entry must be sent with an additional 3 minutes summarized capsule of the entry
- Online Video/ Audio link
- Must not be in violation of copyright laws
- Astrology/ Call in shows do not qualify
- Applicant should be directly involved in ideation, creation and managing the site/ page/section
- Additional innovations made for the said site on mobile and/ or app will be considered favourably
- Work entered should have some innovation or introduction of new feature in the date range 01-01-2015 to 31-12-2016
- Must be accompanied by screenshots.
Categories of Public Relations and Corporate Communications
- A campaign can't be entered for two different categories. If an alumnus of agency and another of client side send the same campaign for two different categories, the entry received first will be considered.
- Entries from alumni at any agency will be accepted only.
- Entries from alumni at any corporate will be accepted only.
- Entry can be for one or more of the following sub categories- Crisis Communication, Internal Communication, Communication to bring about any social change outside and External communication to achieve a perception shift
Category of Advertising
- Entry format must be JPEG for print, Online link for TVC/ Radio Spots, AV Presentation/ PPT for Digital campaign or campaigns involving more than one creative
All the best !
Thanks & Regards,
Convenor, IIMCAA Awards 2017